Senior Data Analyst (m/w/d)
How about fighting for the rights of millions of consumers? Sound´s good? Wait - it gets better... with us, you can work on one of the biggest challenges of our legal system: We want consumers to understand and finally exercise their rights. To achieve this, we are building the leading European Justice-as-a-Service platform www.lexfox.com. On our first and best known portal www.wenigermiete.de users can find out free of charge whether their rent is above the legal limit and ask us to reduce their rent. We are successively expanding other verticals such as mehrabfindung.de for the employment sector and weniger-internetkosten.de for the telecommunications sector.
You want to join us in our fight for consumer rights? You want to drive decisions that enhance the life of millions of consumers?
Then join us as a (Senior) Data Analyst in our Office in the very heart of Berlin.
As a dedicated part of the company's marketing team, you collect and analyse data, visualize core findings, prepare dashboards on crucial KPIs and enable decision making towards our fight for consumers. In this position at our headquarters in Berlin, you will apply your advanced analytical skills to provide our Management team and the marketing department with actionable insights to make data-driven decisions.
- Provide strong analytical expertise and actionable insights to support core stakeholders in the company, especially our Management team
- Establish and constantly improve reporting tools for business stakeholders in order to support data-driven decision
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and present the results with passion and brevity to stakeholders, both visually and verbally
- Develop analytical models and related dashboards and enhance them proactively
- Reporting to the CMO, identify core KPIs to base decisions on
- Great skills in identifying and solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and in translating your insights into actionable recommendations
- Ability to consequently balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision
- Being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
- Be open to feedback.
- Excellent skills in SQL, Excel and Tableau (or any equivalent visualization software)
- Further programming skills (e.g. R, Python) or first experiences with setting up ETL processes and working with Google Analytics data are a strong plus
- At least three years of practical experience in the area of Business Intelligence and/or Data Science
- Be able to teach but still be teachable.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent Business English, knowledge in German as a plus
What we offer to you
- Purpose - With us you have the opportunity to build one of the most promising legal tech start-ups in Europe and drive the revolution in how consumers enforce their rights
- Experience: Our management team has gathered many decades of experience in leading positions in law firms, successful start-ups and leading management consultancies.
- Responsibility: With us, you can start rocking right away: Try out your ideas, celebrate success or fall down and get up again.
- Stability: We are accompanied by renowned investors with a long-term horizon. Your job is safe with us.
- Salary: You will receive a competitive salary and various benefits.
- Sports: With our Urban Sports Membership M you also stay physically fit.
- Atmosphere: You work in an open and pleasant working atmosphere with the best colleagues you could wish for - right in the middle of Berlin.